Friday, February 8, 2008

The Y in HappYness!!


Lets start things on a 'happY' note... thinking of things which make me happy..

Chilling mornings and my alarm which had been snozzed before that a million times just tells me that its 8:01am i know i am already late to class, and there are at least 59more minutes of sleep. Thats happiness!!!

The wing cricket with the stress ball and stump!! a six ! that is happiness!!

An Ave+ in a Maths course!! thats happiness!!

82 wishes on a birthday!! thats happiness!!

Meet your girlfriend every time in the railway stations!! thats happiness!!

Mom telling bring me a cardigan like the one you brought last time!! thats happiness

And finding food at 1am in wingies room... thats happiness!!

and And... Creating my first Blog !! --thats HappYness!!

'I' cant be happy alone....
therefore the Y!!

Tell me Y ur reason of happYness!! :)

afterall happYness rocks!!

4 comments:

Yatish said...

foduuuu....
u rock man!!
really nice post...
and i m happy to see the importance of Y [:P] ..
keep blogging..

Shwetank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shwetank said...

Welcome to the blogworld ! Add me to your blogroll.

Prashant Arora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.